Friday 27 August 2010

Booklet Reprinted


Today I received the final copy of the magic booklet printed by lulu.com. Here it is with my design context book. The cover is on nice glossy paper so it looks really professional.


The main reason I wanted to get it printed professionally is because when I printed it in the dungeon, the bleed and margins got messed up so the text was far too close to the edge. Now the margins look how I intended them to. The only problem with the booklet now is there is one random white page at the back of the book. This is because when I worked it out to be printed in the dungeon, the backs of the cover spread were also printed onto. Because lulu.com don't print onto the back of the cover, the pagination got messed up slightly so they added an extra page. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment