Monday 30 August 2010

Folder


This was the first folder I made for the magic kit. It was just plain and black. It also didn't fit the poster in correctly and was a bit crappy looking because I didn't cut the slots properly. So I decided to remake it. It looks a lot better now.


Here it is with the entire contents. I even affixed one of the badges to the side panel. When put together with the rest of the kit, the badge doesn't look so bad. I'm happy with how this looks now. However, the cover of the folder is still plain black and looks boring. I originally wanted to have the triangle logo on the cover, either embossed or with just a spot varnish to make it look really flash. But I don't have access to these facilities so I decided to do some paper cutting.


I wanted to cut into the cover and have gold behind it but when I tried it out, I realised that you only get the inner pattern, not the outer triangle so it doesn't really look much like the logo. Therefore I cut the logo out of gold card and will stick this to the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment