Wednesday 17 February 2010

Font Choices

 

Some initial font choices for the stamps. I think it would be better in all caps or all lowercase as then the letter set would only have to be in one case. It needs to be quite a bold font as it will be very small. I tried some of these out and the following ones worked best at print size.

  
  
  
 

Out of these I like TrashHand and Akzidenz Grotesk best as they are clear, bold and legible at a small point size. TrashHand is nice because its also a handwritten font, making it kind of personal like a Valentine's card would be whereas Akzidenz Grotesk fits in with my Modernist agenda. Hmm its difficult to decide, I think I might make a mock up of the letter set and see which looks better with the stuck on letters added.

No comments:

Post a Comment