Tuesday 26 January 2010

Stamp Themes



Came up with some ideas that I could use for my postage stamps. Royal Mail have certain kinds of things they make stamps for and they need to appeal to a broad range of people.



Showing pride for your home town through a stamp was one idea, but rather than one set, many would have to be created to accommodate for all the places in the UK. Too big a task I think.



Could show my support for the Tory party but this will only appeal to conservatives and not everyone is keen to show their political allegiance.



I think Valentine's Day could be a good theme as it is quite universal (well if you like someone/are in a couple!). I like the idea of using famous couples as examples for your love.



It was quite hard to find couples as people tend to split up, another alternative could be my 'I love you more than...' idea as these are just things people love like chocolate rather than couples which are more temperamental. I think I will try experimenting with visuals for both of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment