Friday 19 March 2010

Changes to postcards

Today I finally got round to printing out the postcards in the digital print room. Then things went wrong. I realised that postcards are supposed to be A6 not A5! So I now have some rather massive postcards... I also realised that just having the photo looks quite boring so I decided to try out the clipping mask text again but the image in the background.


I then tried the clipping mask text with a linear burn on top of the photograph tint:

I think this looks a lot better so I will print these out as the final ones on Monday. I also thought about how I should package these. I think I'm gonna put them in an A6 plastic sleeve and then either have a packaging card on the front or stickers on the outside of the plastic. Something like this could work:

No comments:

Post a Comment