Friday 5 March 2010

Postage Stamp Brief Extension

My tutorial yesterday was really helpful in that I have now thought of a good way to extend my postage stamp brief. I've done the hard work which was the design of the stamps and the special edition packaging but there are so many other elements that I could make. So in addition to the special edition version with the full stamp set, letters and information about the stamps and St. Valentine's Day I am going to create:
  • Custom Stamps basic version
  • Pack of stamp 1
  • Pack of stamp 2
  • Pack of stamp 3
  • Pack of stamp 4
  • Pack of stamp 5
  • Pack of stamp 6
  • Pack of all stamps
  • Postcards
  • Promotional posters
  • Web graphics
  • E-Cards
This way the project will explored through all the different media that is appropriate to stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment