Friday 5 March 2010

Individual Stamp Sets

Been trying out some different designs for the individual stamp packages. The stamp sets work fine in the Royal Mail format but if I want to have a basic set for the customisable ones the packaging would have to either be bigger or in a concertina format. I think its better if its bigger because then it shows that its got the special stamps but isn't the special edition packaging.

 

The type looks better at a bigger size but I'm not sure if this phrasing is correct as the customisable ones are still for Valentine's Day.

 

This is the cover using the standard format provided by Royal Mail. I changed the contact symbols to hearts. I'm gonna try using the images as the cover to differentiate between the stamps. Not sure if I want them differentiated or not because with the plain pink packaging there is more consistency but I'll give it a go anyway.

 
  

The customisable stamps shape to the simple format well, so I think I'm gonna go with this rather than a more complicated concertina fold. This again helps with the packaging consistency and in establishing the hierarchy of the stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment