Monday 8 March 2010

Stamp Pack Tests

 
  
  

So first off I tried using the same kind of packaging design as the special edition, I like this it keeps it consistent and is clear. I labelled each as a different number to show that there are 7 versions of the small stamps to collect. I then tried using the images from the stamps as packaging but the text doesn't show up as well on these, otherwise I like them. This idea also meant that the 7th pack with all 6 designs in would not have a pattern. To rectify this I tried putting an image of the stamp on the basic packaging. Again there isn't room for all 6 to fit onto one pack so that would have to be blank. Because of this I think I will go with the first idea and just use numbers as a way of differentiating between packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment